E10 Who is still clocked in

Thanks – that got me what I needed

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2015 5:21 PM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Vantage] E10 Who is still clocked in

​In Epicor 9, we go to Shop Tracker (under Production Management; General Operations) and click on the tab 'Who is Here'.  Not sure if it's the same in 10.

​

On Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 5:15 PM, bwalker@... [vantage] <vantage@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

First day of go live.

How can I find a list of employees still clocked in today

I want to get them cleared out so tomorrow will be a better day

Thanks

bw

--

C. J. (Carole Jo) Harner

Cost/Inventory Control Analyst

CEMSI
780 Keezletown Road, Suite 102
Weyers Cave, VA  24486 
Work:  540-437-2126
Cell:  540-435-2040

Fax:  540-234-9768

ITAR NOTICE

This email and/or attachments may contain technical data as defined in the U.S. international traffic in arms regulations (ITAR) section 22 C.F.R. § 120.10. The technical data may not be exported, disclosed or transferred to any foreign person (including employees, consultants, or agents, corporation or business association), as defined in the ITAR section 22 C.F.R. §120.16 whether in the United States or abroad, without the prior written approval of the U.S. Department of State

First day of go live.

How can I find a list of employees still clocked in today

I want to get them cleared out so tomorrow will be a better day

Thanks

bw

​In Epicor 9, we go to Shop Tracker (under Production Management; General Operations) and click on the tab 'Who is Here'. Not sure if it's the same in 10.
​

On Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 5:15 PM, bwalker@... [vantage] <vantage@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Â
<div>

<p></p><p><span>First day of go live. </span></p><p><span><br></span></p><p><span>How can I find a list of employees still clocked in today</span></p><p><span>I want to get them cleared out so tomorrow will be a better day</span></p><p><span><br></span></p><p><span>Thanks</span></p><p><span><br></span></p><p><span>bw</span></p><p></p>

</div>

<div style="color:#fff;min-height:0;"></div>

--
C. J. (Carole Jo) Harner
Cost/Inventory Control Analyst
CEMSI
780 Keezletown Road, Suite 102
Weyers Cave, VAÂ 24486Â
Work:Â 540-437-2126
Cell:Â 540-435-2040
Fax: Â 540-234-9768

ITAR NOTICE

This email and/or attachments may contain technical data as defined in the U.S. international traffic in arms regulations (ITAR) section 22 C.F.R. § 120.10. The technical data may not be exported, disclosed or transferred to any foreign person (including employees, consultants, or agents, corporation or business association), as defined in the ITAR section 22 C.F.R. §120.16 whether in the United States or abroad, without the prior written approval of the U.S. Department of State