E10help.com Members Insights 2019 presentations

If you are a paid member of EUG, you probably got the EUG discount, and you can only apply 1 discount, so the panel member discount doesn’t apply… :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Jose;

Please add my presentation to your list:

BR294324 - Customer-Led: Enhanced Quality Taken Further with Inspection Form Signatures

Come to this session, led by Graeme Ross, Director if IT from Advance Engineered Products Ltd., on their use of the Epicor ERP Enhanced Quality module and the benefits realized by enhancing it with direct entry of signatures on the shop floor and the automated attachment of forms.

They scheduled me right opposite the E10 presentation so I will miss that!

1 Like

What time?

Sorry about that. Thursday, Apr 18, 11:25 AM - 12:15 PM – Lagoon I

1 Like

FYI, You guys got @timshuwy double-booked :slight_smile: his second one is at 3:50pm (from his post)

Fixed TRhanks!

1 Like

I would love to see how you implemented this. Will you be sharing on here after presenting at insights?

blockquote # BR294324 - Customer-Led: Enhanced Quality Taken Further with Inspection Form Signatures
Come to this session, led by Graeme Ross, Director if IT from Advance Engineered Products Ltd., on their use of the Epicor ERP Enhanced Quality module and the benefits realized by enhancing it with direct entry of signatures on the shop floor and the automated attachment of forms.

Winner! Repping e10Help during an EUG comp–oops! Hah!

16 Likes

Woot!

Congrats man!

1 Like

Thanks!
(And yes, I did proceed to chug booze out of it.) :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Congrats!!!

1 Like

Congrats Aaron!

1 Like

Go Aaron!!

1 Like

congratulation Aaron :+1:

1 Like

WISH I WAS THERE TO SEE THESE :cry::cry:

I saw 5 presentations on this list and they were all great. I learned a lot on Thursday especially. Thanks to all of you that presented. Maybe next year I’ll be brave enough to try.

4 Likes

Summary of the week events, share your experience! Please

1 Like

Well deserved Aaron, great work.

1 Like

Here is the code presented at the Customization Tips Tricks and Troubleshooting session by me and @rbucek

1 Like