E9 - Product Configurator - DB Conversion

We're in the process of moving from 8.03.410 to 9.05.702A next week - and while we didn't see these specific errors, our pricing failed to generate in 9.05.702A. We knew that the data had to be there, it just wasn't displaying or populating.

We were able to get the pricing to display and populate with "New General Price - New Inputs". Voila! One of our testers is seeing similar results with rules that failed to display - by creating a "new" rule, but then the existing one displays and populates.

HTH -

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "litzer1" <scott.litzau@...> wrote:
>
> We are doing a complete DB conversion from 8.03.409C to 9.05.702A and I am testing our first pass conversion. I have a Configurator that when I try to Test Inputs I receive ~20 errors that all have "Unrecognized escape sequence".
>
> I have been looking and so far have found nothing that points me to the issue(s).
>
> Anybody run into this or have any suggestions.
>
> Thanks
>
> Scott
>
We are doing a complete DB conversion from 8.03.409C to 9.05.702A and I am testing our first pass conversion. I have a Configurator that when I try to Test Inputs I receive ~20 errors that all have "Unrecognized escape sequence".

I have been looking and so far have found nothing that points me to the issue(s).

Anybody run into this or have any suggestions.

Thanks

Scott