E9 Total Open PO Qtys

9.05.702A
I am fairly new to E9 customizations, so any help would be appreciated.
I created a BAQ that shows me part number, description, unit price, PO #, and line order qty. It is filtered to only have open lines and releases to a specific warehouse.
This BAQ works without issues. I then have to take that into Excel and calculate total on order per part number for a different report.

I tried to play around with adding a calculated field to the display but it never calculated the way I wanted to. I was fine with just having the duplicated part numbers have the duplicated total on order, but It just gives me the total on that PO.
I put in the Calculated field Total(PORel1.RelQty) [PORel1 is the duplicated PORel table that I enabled the Toggle IsSummary flag.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Hi Michael

Its best to put your calculation into a subquery as you will need to do a group by clause on partnum. Once you’ve done that you can join the toplevel query to the one containing the sum value.

Regards

Matt

Matt,
thanks for the quick reply. Something along those lines is what I was thinking, but from what I can tell in 9.05 you can’t do subqueries…

Does anyone else have any thoughts on how this might be accomplished?