E9 - version 604 Supplier not approved

I have found the problem

This is happening where our part number matches the supplier part number. When I check the PartXRefVend table I can see that the SysRowID is empty so Epicor can't find the entry. So the DB has got corrupted

Any ideas as to how to mass delete the corrupted entries and re-input?

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "adrian.lauchlan" <adrianlauchlan@...> wrote:
>
> We have a supplier that is set up as an approved supplier for a number of parts and previously have been able to buy those parts via this supplier. However, for no apparent reason, we can no longer buy parts from this supplier if we raise a PO manually. We get the msg Supplier is not approved for this part. But when we raise a PO for the same part via PO suggestions it works.
>
> I have had to delete the approved supplier entry and the Supplier Parts Entry on the Supplier Pricelist and then re-enter them to get it to work again
>
> Any suggestions as to why this might be happening?
>
We have a supplier that is set up as an approved supplier for a number of parts and previously have been able to buy those parts via this supplier. However, for no apparent reason, we can no longer buy parts from this supplier if we raise a PO manually. We get the msg Supplier is not approved for this part. But when we raise a PO for the same part via PO suggestions it works.

I have had to delete the approved supplier entry and the Supplier Parts Entry on the Supplier Pricelist and then re-enter them to get it to work again

Any suggestions as to why this might be happening?