ECM Workflow for DateDiff as Integer?

I’m trying to set up an ECM Workflow to automatically email users when a document is at one of 3 set number of days till it is due. For the example I used 7, 3, and 1. I set up a DateDiff Math Task get the days till due but it returns not a full day number but a decimal. Any idea how I can get it to return a full integer to use in a compare verify instead of a decimal?

After you have your calculated date number value, you could use the format task to set it to a zero value decimal. The format would be {0:d0}, I believe, where your input is the previously calculated date difference value. This should round the value up or down to the nearest integer.

That doesn’t actually work though. Using Task Format with {0:d0} gives me “Input string was not in a correct format.” Error

I’ve not been able to find the “Online References” for whatever it uses as formats either.

I admittedly go to the Admin > Fields section and then choose the value from the list as I understand it, then it displays what the code is. I’ve never been able to find a comprehensive list that works for all applications within ECM. It’s a lot of trial and error.

No field is being used here though. It is only a temporary parameter.

I just use that area of the Admin panel to get the format codes for something like this as you can change them and see what each one does. Whether or not I apply the format code to an actual field or just a local variable isn’t relevant.