ECN/ECR Manager for Epicor

Does anyone use a 3rd-party ECN Manager package that - as a bonus - works well with Epicor engineering process? I think we had ECN Manger by QBuild / CADLink demo’d once long ago - anyone use that and have anything they would share about it?

Thanks much!

Adam,

Any luck with this? Our ECR process is being looked at right now. It is homegrown in Epicor using UD Tables. We have outgrown it and have started the process of rebuild/replace.

We are just now starting to look seriously at IQS offering, which was something our Epicor CAM pointed us toward. We don’t have any pricing yet, but it looks promising to fulfill a couple of our needs simultaneously (ECN/ECR, Advanced Quality - Corrective Action/Preventive Action, and Preventive Maintenance).

Do you know if IQS does ala carte? We’re only interested in the ECN portion; it looks like the whole package would be overkill.

Q-Build had a ECN manager package for Epicor also.

Brad Boes
bradboes@boosterpconsulting.com
231-845-1090

They did sell ala carte, but we needed like 2 or 3 modules and they made an offer we couldn’t refuse (like get EVERYTHING for the same prices as like 4 modules).

1 Like

We ended up going with a customized version of ECN Manager by QBuild.

I am wondering how IQS is working out for you. I have not heard anything real positive about it and would love your input. My current company is looking at it and I am concerned about it being a waste of money.

I know a few people use https://www.aras.com/ and Service Connect.

I used Aras at an old company. It is nice software.

I’d love to share with you now @jkane how things are going, but we found out part way through implementation that it only integrates with Epicor 10.2 and above. We are currently on 10.1.500, and so now I’m nearing the end of a project to get our Epicor upgraded.

Thanks!! That actually does provide some info as we are on 10.1.600

Hi Hanna,

Are you still using QBuild ECN Manager? Was wondering if your QBInventoryQuery is working OK for you, Im not able to get mine to work at the moment, the connection works but its not displaying data

Oh gosh, no. We never even made it to production.