EpicCare

Is anyone else having issues getting access to EpicCare?

Another user and I pre-registered with EpicCare about a month ago and got a confirmation email saying we would receive an email with a temporary password when EpicCare goes live.
We never got that email and are currently unable to log support calls at all.

Amber Strys
Lighting Services Inc

I received mine right away. Maybe try a password reset?
https://epicorcs.service-now.com/epiccare/

I tried to log a support call on epicweb and the functionality seemed to be gone
I created a case on epic care and it was not fun nor intuitive to me

Thanks for responding and I have tried the password reset a couple times already, but I did it again just for fun.
Each time it says “Your account number did not match your email address, or your account is not enabled for portal access . Please try again.”

Bernie, I agree but I am also new to it. Hopefully it’s not a final product yet.

Amber, what happens when you try registering?

Yeah, the interface isn’t very user-friendly yet. Hopefully with time
we’ll get used to it and it’ll get improvements too

We registered a while ago and got an email confirming our registration and saying:

"Thank you for pre-registering with EpicCare! Once we convert to the new platform, you will be able to access the EpicCare system using the same method used to reach the Customer Support Portal today.
On the day of Go Live we will send you an e-mail with a temporary password so you can access the system. When accessing the Support Portal, you will be prompted to log in using your email address and a password that you’ll choose. Please continue to enter your support cases as you have in the past until you receive your new login information. Should you have any questions, please contact Epicor Support."

We never received an e-mail with a temporary password and can no longer log calls on EpicWeb.

After I registered the first time I could not log in with the password I set. So then I on the log in page I did the Password Reset and have had no issues since then. Have you done the Password Reset on EpicCare Login - EpicCare

Scott

Yes, @litzer67. We tried that a few times.
Thank you anyway.

Mine worked right away, also, but I can see the site needs work. Amber, I would get in touch with your CAM or call customer support.

It took 9 days before I rec’d my password.

It states to call Support. Maybe they didnt get your maintenance dues? In November, they cut my support, but found the check later after we sent them the cashed check.

Should you have any questions, please contact your Epicor Support Team.

We did have to get in touch with our account manager.
Everything is all set up now.

Thanks for the help everyone!

1 Like