Epicor 10 to Salesforce Synchronization

My company is currently running Vista 8.03 and Salesforce for CRM. We are interested in upgrading to Epicor 10 but we are wondering if it syncs to Salesforce. I saw this screen shot on a previous post, can someone give me more information about what it does? Does it allow Epicor and Salesforce to transfer data to and from. Or is it just a one way update from Epicor to Salesforce?

Any help would be appreciated. I know there are outside systems able to sync the two, but I’m curious about the options Epicor has built in.

We don’t use it, but in the help file it says that the synchronization is a two way process. It can sync customer, contact, part and quote data.

You should be able to get the online help through these links and check it out. Search doesn’t work though, so you have to go CRM->operartion programs → Salesforce Synchronization. There’s info in there on what it can do and how to set it up…

You’ll need an epic web password, but you’ll need/want that for many things, so if you aren’t set up with that, it would be a good idea to get that set up.