Programmer / Analyst
Axis Lighting

-----Original Message-----
Sender: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 20:36:12
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com<vantage@yahoogroups.com>
Reply-To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Epicor 9: Crystal Form - Job Traveler

We are currently running 9.05.600B and Crystal Developer 11.5. I am trying to shorten up the Job Traveler because there is a lot of blank space. Does anyone know of a way to keep labels from repeating if they are part of a Group Header? We only need them to show up once and not be repeated for every section.

Thank you,

Lauren Hellings
CPI Global One - Core Team Member
[cid:image001.jpg@...621F80]

Business Analyst
Office: 281-207-0667 x26
Cell: 832-472-1736
Fax: 281-207-0672
email: lauren.hellings@...<mailto:lauren.hellings@...>
www.c-p-i.com<http://www.c-p-i.com/>

[cid:image002.jpg@...621F80]

----------Legal Disclaimer----------

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential, and is intended solely for the use of the named addressee. No other person is authorized to access, copy or re-use this message (or any information contained herein). If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by replying to this message and delete it from your computer.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

We are currently running 9.05.600B and Crystal Developer 11.5. I am trying to shorten up the Job Traveler because there is a lot of blank space. Does anyone know of a way to keep labels from repeating if they are part of a Group Header? We only need them to show up once and not be repeated for every section.

Thank you,

Lauren Hellings
CPI Global One - Core Team Member
[cid:image001.jpg@...621F80]

Business Analyst
Office: 281-207-0667 x26
Cell: 832-472-1736
Fax: 281-207-0672
email: lauren.hellings@...<mailto:lauren.hellings@...>
www.c-p-i.com<http://www.c-p-i.com/>

[cid:image002.jpg@...621F80]

----------Legal Disclaimer----------

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential, and is intended solely for the use of the named addressee. No other person is authorized to access, copy or re-use this message (or any information contained herein). If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by replying to this message and delete it from your computer.