Epicor and SOX Blank Title 118654

There is a course from Epicor titled.

Epicor 9
Sarbanes - Oxley Tools

I can't post the manual - but here's the TOC...

Sarbanes-Oxley Tools Course
Before You Begin
Audience
Prerequisites
Setup
Overview
System Tools
Security
Scenario - Security for New Employees
Global Alerts
Scenario - Alerts for Held Orders
Business Activity Manager (BAM)
Scenario - Track Changes in the System
Trackers and Dashboards
Scenario - Use Executive Dashboards to Keep Current
Reports
Scenario - Monitor Activity Through Reports
Financials
Additional Modules
Document Management
Quality Assurance and Advanced Quality Management
BPM
FRx

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "jim_chance" <jim_chance@...> wrote:
>
> Has anyone had experience with discussions, design, development, testing and implementing of SOX tracking and reporting capabilities and features w/ Epicor 9?
>
> My understand is that the collecting/tracking of SOX related areas (screen changes, reports, DATA, etc..) and the reporting of what changed, who changed it and in what area something has changed – regardless if the action was Add, change or Delete is a capability that does not exist in the base Epicor; correct?
>
> What's available?
>
> (I am in the process of taking this task on and thought I'd see what others out there have done for this
>
Has anyone had experience with discussions, design, development, testing and implementing of SOX tracking and reporting capabilities and features w/ Epicor 9?

My understand is that the collecting/tracking of SOX related areas (screen changes, reports, DATA, etc..) and the reporting of what changed, who changed it and in what area something has changed – regardless if the action was Add, change or Delete is a capability that does not exist in the base Epicor; correct?

What's available?

(I am in the process of taking this task on and thought I'd see what others out there have done for this