Epicor for Android

For those that might have missed the below message. I am resubmitting.

Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2012 7:25 PM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Epicor for Android

Hi All,

I have developed an Android Applications that allows you to connect to your Epicor 9 ERP system and retrieve real-time information from your server using, for now, BAQ reports (System or Custom). You may also access most of Epicor Business Entities through some custom developed screens (depending on the Web Services installed) and access data in the same , logically , way you use to Access your data from Epicor (Search , Select , Display).

You only need to install some Epicor Web services , required for communication. (installation instructions are included on App. , but please let me know if you need some further assistance)
Currently has only been tested at version 9.05.6xx , but I really don�t find any reason not to work at versions before�

The application is called Epic-Droid and can be found at Google Play (link below)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=epicor.Droid.Main&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImVwaWNvci5Ecm9pZC5NYWluIl0.

It is free , and I hope you ll find it useful.

Dimitris Kavvouras

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Hi All,

I have developed an Android Applications that allows you to connect to your Epicor 9 ERP system and retrieve real-time information from your server using, for now, BAQ reports (System or Custom). You may also access most of Epicor Business Entities through some custom developed screens (depending on the Web Services installed) and access data in the same , logically , way you use to Access your data from Epicor (Search , Select , Display).

You only need to install some Epicor Web services , required for communication. (installation instructions are included on App. , but please let me know if you need some further assistance)
Currently has only been tested at version 9.05.6xx , but I really don't find any reason not to work at versions before...

The application is called Epic-Droid and can be found at Google Play (link below)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=epicor.Droid.Main&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImVwaWNvci5Ecm9pZC5NYWluIl0.

It is free , and I hope you ll find it useful.

Dimitris Kavvouras

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]