Epicor Insights 2017

you must be a sadist… whew…

http://viralviralvideos.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2015/06/Oh-no-you-didnt-GIF.gif

for coordinating whatever i can be texted here… (715) 896-3119

1 Like

I’ll definitely need to get one of those sweet epiusers.help badges.

When’s everybody showing up? I’m going early - I’ll be in town tomorrow evening.

1 Like

I should splatter on the tarmac around noon-thirty tomorrow.

2 Likes

Same here. I get in at 12:45 and then I’ll take the shuttle over to the resort. I’ll have the afternoon to myself as the next person in our crew doesn’t get in til about 6 I think. So an afternoon meet up would be fun (by meet up I mean drinks right?)

1 Like

I will be presenting two sessions:
-On Tuesday at 2:25pm in Governor’s Chamber E I will be presenting DMT PowerShell Scripts, Lessons Learned
-On Thursday at 10:00am in Governor’s Chamber D I will be presenting how Rowmark has leveraged the many different Epicor Search tools to not only get to the data, but get to it quickly, streamline processes and take out the ever time consuming mouse clicks.

3 Likes

Damn, wish I’d have made that second presentation of yours!

Thought I would share a little story.

I was in the airport on my way back home from Insights. Three people were looking at me kinda funny, well more funny than normal. Then one of the ladies came over and started talking to me about getting some peer support from e10Help.com. The group were not apart of the conference and had to come over to see what it was all about. I just laughed and told them the website is a great place for folks working with Epicor ERP, though all of you know that already.

So, the t-shirts worked.

It was great meeting you all last week. Lets start thinking about how we can make next year even better!!! I think we should be able to do a few presentations.

3 Likes

Yeah @knash ,
We had a talk with Epicor about maybe letting us do some presentations. Of Course you as a customer can already present if you’d like, but we wanted to do maybe am E10Help Q & A panel where we take a few of the big posters in the forum and do an Open Q & A session sort of “Stump the Chump” style, it could be fun!

3 Likes

I’m hoping it’s stump the chump - I’m too fragile to get stomped :mask: . And yea, that does sound fun - as an audience member (only slightly terrifying as a presenter) haha. I bet it would be a popular presentation.

Nice walking billboard skills Ken!

3 Likes

I have more people come out of the wood work to talk to me with the E10Help flag on. So that and the t-shirts really helped get exposure out.

2 Likes

I am game for a customer presentation, let me know how I can help out. We have a few cool geeky projects here we are working on that I feel would help the masses.

The customer presentation where not technical enough for me. I don’t need an hours session on deep dive BPM and the first 30 minutes are explaining what a BPM is. To me a deep dive is, here was our problem and this is how we used the BPM tool to solve it. We used these features… This is how you can also do what we did. If folks have technical questions about their environment, that is for another session or afterwards.

As more customers move to 10.X, the need for C#, REST, and other ways to enhance the Epicor experience will grow. That is what we need to sell to Epicor. Just keep priming the pump!!!

3 Likes

Chris,
I will be posting the presentations on my blog today or next week. I’ll post back once it’s posted.

1 Like

Did you attend the EUG’s RUG Cup presentations?? It was the first year and if you didn’t know about it, you should look into it!! To compete, you have to be a customer. Sounds like you would qualify :wink:

1 Like

So the sample DMT PowerShell scripts are not available from the Insights website like the presentations are.
I have posted the content, presentation and sample scripts on my blog.
If you find it helpful, please leave a comment.
Post in the comments what you are planning to use DMT PowerShell scripts for, it will help the imagination of others!

2 Likes

Awesome Rick, I was just thinking about the ship/invoice fix one you mentioned today when we were hit with that issue again.

Wish I went to that presentation now. Fantastic bit of information. Well documented.

Thanks

1 Like

I have posted an extended version of the Epicor Searches Insights session I promised, to my blog last night. You can download the slide-deck and read the really long blog version of that 75 minute session.
Please comment if you found it helpful and how you think you can leverage the Epicor Search tools to improve user experience and efficiency!

I try to post something once a week.

3 Likes

Hally, I saved you a seat just in case you did.

1 Like