Epicor Kinetic 2023.2 Erp.UI.POSuggEntry PO Suggestion Entry, landing page, grid paging refresh event

Hello,
I hope the community here can help; I am an Epicor Kinetic SaaS cloud customer in the process of creating a dual-source customization for PO Suggestion Entry. It will work by adding a few fields to PartPlant that will include the following:

• Alt Vendor ID
  • Alt Vendor Lead Time
  • Alt Vendor Frequency (the rate of Primary vendor PO to Secondary vendor PO)
  • Alt Vendor Quota (max number of PO to the Secondary vendor)
  • Alt Vendor Minimum Order Quantity

I have used this data with data from additional sources and created a BAQ that has the following additional fields:

• Qualified for Alt Vendor Purchase
  • AltFrequencyMet
  • AltVendorOrderBy
  • Suggested Supplier Supplier ID
  • Suggested Supplier Name
  • Purchase Point
  • Extended Price
  • Suggested Supplier Lead Time
  • Primary Vendor Lead Time
  • Alt Vendor Lead Time
  • AltVendLTvsSugg
  • AltVendorLTvsPrimary
  • Alt Vendor Frequency
  • Alt Vendor ID
  • Alt Vendor Name
  • Alt Vendor PartNum
  • Alt Vendor Base Unit Price
  • Alt Vendor Extended Price
  • Alt Vendor Quota (Max # of PO per year)
  • QuotaMet
  • PrimaryVendorPO_YTD
  • AltVendorPO_YTD
  • OtherVendorPO_YTD
  • TotalPO_YTD
  • ConsecutivePrimaryPO_QTY
  • PrimaryAndNonPrimary
  • Multiple Vendors
  • LastNonPrimaryVendor
  • LastPOdate_SecondaryVendor
  • LastPOdate_PrimaryVendor
  • LastPOdate_OtherVendor
  • FirstPrimaryVendorPOdate
  • SysRowID (SysRowID of a specific Suggestion)

I can add the addition fields to SugPoDtl using the following guide: How To: Adding Columns to Existing Kinetic Grid by @hmwillett (Profile - hmwillett - Epicor User Help Forum) on EpiUsers.

I am currently working in Epicor Kinetic 2023.2 Application Studio and have explored many event types; I’m unable to find one that works for updating the grid when new rows are added due to paging. RowChanging seemed like my best option, but it doesn’t trigger when the grid is updated with additional data from the paging feature.

I have used the Kinetic debug function and Chromium’s dev tools to observe the application running in real-time.

Summary/TLDR:
I am seeking assistance resolving the issue where additional columns are not being updated when new rows are added to the grid due to paging. Additionally, I appreciate any guidance on selecting appropriate events when the grid is updated because of loading additional ‘pages’ in the PO Suggestion Entry.

Thank you for your help and support.

@Kevin_Barrow any luck with this? We are starting to uplift our forms to Kinetic. We have a few fields to add to the PO Suggestion Screens.

If you are trying to add some UD fields you might take a look at the following:

Manipulating the Kinetic Web UI from the backend for Fun and Profit - Code Review / Sharing - Epicor User Help Forum (epiusers.help)

If you are looking to use a BAQ to populate data, I have not found a native application studio event.