Epicor Midwest Users Group Meeting 11/18/21

This is a joint meeting of several Regional EUGs. We organized the agenda based on feedback from previous meetings.

The Agenda (all times are US Central)
9:00 - 9:50 New Business
10:00 - 10:50 Kinetic Upgrade Experience - Blake Martin (AY McDonald), Brad Boes (Service Steel), and Justin Roetman (Scranton Manufacturing) , will share their experiences from upgrading to Kinetic. This panel has experience with both on-premise and cloud upgrades.
11:00 - 11:50 Advanced UOM - Brad Boes (Service Steel) will share how to use Advanced UOM.
12:00 - 12:30 - Lunch
12:30 - 1:20 - BAQs and Subqueries - Graeme Ross (Advance Engineered Products Group) will walk through some BAQs from the ground up to show some advanced techniques. This session will be good for beginners as well as experienced users.
1:30 - 2:20 - Supply Chain Issues - Jim Frye (SourceDay) will present how to handle real issues with today’s supply chain.
2:30 - 3:30 - Stump the Chump - Our general Q&A session is back again. The panelists will be available for additional questions. If you have questions you’d like to pose to the panelists, please submit them to fred@codabears.com.

You do not have to be a member of one of the hosting groups to attend. Since there is a limited number of sessions the platform can support, registrants who are users will be approved prior to registrants who are consultants. The day before the meeting, consultant registrations will be approved in the order they registered until all slots are taken. This meeting is not hosted by the national Epicor User Group.
https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/6578962328449576720

9 Likes

Where is this located and how can I participate?

1 Like

It’s remote… on web ex

1 Like

And when is this free weekend? And how much does it cost?

Edit: And to be fair, I think I asked the same thing to @LarsonSolutions a year ago on the EUG – not sarcastically.

2 Likes

@josecgomez, @MikeGross and myself at the least will be on Stump the Chump… I know you all have many questions for Mike Gross… on DocStar / EDA… :slight_smile:

7 Likes

What a chump. :wink:

1 Like

@hmwillett you should join and be the Kinetic Stumper

2 Likes

+1 to that!

Be gentle. I bruise easily. :rofl:

1 Like

@MikeGross

Your name was given to me at yesterdays WIUG meeting regarding ECM. Can you please contact me kathy.kryszak@aceprecision.com at your convenience. Thanks!

1 Like