Epicor Mobile Warehouse - Receive From Job to PCID

Anyone familiar with the process of receiving materials from a job into a PCID within Epicor Mobile Warehouse?

Hi Bryan,
I don’t think you’re currently able to Receipt to PCID from the Handheld - but you are able to Receipt to Inventory & then build split merge PCID under the Package Control settings on EMW or an alternative option is to Receipt to Inventory to a non-Primary location I.e. a pending area. This should generate a movement request transaction on Material Queue which you can then process the line to it’s primary location & into a PCID. I haven’t tried or tested this suggestion but I’m sure a transaction move is generated in request queue when not sent to the primary bin… may need setting up first.

Not sure about the Mobile Warehose, but you definitely combine parts into one PCID in the MES. You can build a PCID, print a label, and then combine before receipt to the warehouse.

Thanks @Tomas and @Paul_Mayevsky. Working through your suggestions with our team, I will update you if we find a way to do this through EMWW. Probably going to ask them to add this as it was added MES.

1 Like

Quick update, Biscit has this in their development plans already.
We should be seeing the PCID and Serial Number options added to the End Activity in the next few months.

1 Like

Do they have a blog or list somewhere of what they are working on? I have a few to suggest, but if like to see if they are already planning on them.

2 Likes

We heard back from Biscit and Epicor, they are working on additional PCID functionality for job and labor receipts.

Epicor and Biscit added a few functions we were looking for in the last release. We now have the ability to generate a PCID on the End Activity screen.
They added a Report Qty screen from work queue, PCID functionality will be added to Report Qty very soon.

Thanks to the Biscit team for responding to the request!

Type Key Summary
Enhancement EMW-1255 Add Menu level security (Note, requires Epicor 10.2.700.7 and later)
Enhancement EMW-1293 Part Tracker - Display Attributes for Advanced UOM
Enhancement EMW-1301 Work Queue - Generate a PCID for End Activity
Enhancement EMW-1319 Job Receipt to Inventory - Add Number of pieces functionality
Enhancement EMW-1320 Update the Kinetic Apps Splash screens and icons sets for EMW POD and PODlite
Enhancement EMW-1322 Number of pieces input changes to default to use of number input keyboard, allow scanned values, and update qty
Issue EMW-1326 Resolve issue for selected Language does not persist in beta if the language is not in the supported list
Issue EMW-1330 PO Receipt >Line -Attribute Tracked Parts - Resolve issue to allow receive if attributes not defined on PO rel
Issue EMW-1337 Resolve menus not loading issue with POD or POD lite license
Enhancement EMW-762 Work Queue - Report Quantity functionality added
2 Likes

Are you aware of te functionality on EMWW that you SCAN PCID and it picks multiple lots under it. Like Nested PCID.

Because mobile forces you to scan lot number which we don’t need.