EpiUsers Get Together at Insights (Sponsored by EBizCharge)

Just bring your bags! LoL

I’m bringing a +1.

1 Like

Wish I was the +1
:slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

Don’t worry–I’ll drink your beer for you. It’ll be just like you were there! :beers:

1 Like

I am just driving in on Monday. I may or may not make it. We will stop in Louisville at 1pm to meet a co-worker but on our way to Nashville afterwards.

1 Like

I’ll be a +3. Thanks for organizing this Jose!

You gotta make it @hkeric.wci I owe you a drink or two.

2 Likes

Count me in +1.

I thought I had already said this, but cannot find it in the message above… so… Here goes:

• Please count me in on the get together at insights.
3 Likes

Worst case I will see you on the floor and for some dinner drinks Tue/Wed :slight_smile: not much else to do after 5pm.

1 Like

Just got the green light from the boss to go. Look forward to seeing you all there!

4 Likes

See our newest update to the event on the Orignal Post above and please register if you are attending and all your plus ones we need to provide the venue an accurate head count.

Register: EpiUsers Insights 2022 Reunion. Sponsored by EBizCharge Registration, Mon, May 23, 2022 at 7:00 PM | Eventbrite

1 Like

Very fancy! I hope I win the Whitest Shoes award

White Shoes after labor day? gasp :astonished:

Could be rainy so maybe they’ll get a nice wash on the walk from the hotel. :wink:

2 Likes

I just clicked the link but it says it’s full!

Sorry Pat 40 people said they were coming and then we got up to 70+ and the venue can’t support it

We’re in the same boat Pat hahahaha!
We’ll just have to make sure to sign up asap next year. Hoping my company allows us to attend at least every other year. This group really does seem like the bomb :grin:

OH, we are. I know because I’m apart of it and I’m, quite obviously, the bomb. :nerd_face:

No worries mate, I’ll have to be quicker the next time!