ERP 9 trouble with simple BAQ

I am struggling with what I think should be a simple query - Orders without Jobs.

We build to stock, so jobs are not linked to Sales Orders. I want to find orders where there are no jobs for the part in OrderDtl.

I have tables OrderHed, OrderDtl and JobHead. I have an outer join from OrderDtl to JobHead Company and Partnum is the relationship. Criteria in JobNum ISNULL.

When I run it, the jobnum field is null, but there ARE jobs for that partnum.

Thanks in advance.

for each OrderHed no-lock where OrderHed.OpenOrder = True , each OrderDtl no-lock where (OrderHed.Company = OrderDtl.Company and OrderHed.OrderNum = OrderDtl.OrderNum ) and OrderDtl.OpenLine = 1 And OrderDtl.PartNum BEGINS ‘70400’ , each JobHead no-lock outer-join where (OrderDtl.Company = JobHead.Company and OrderDtl.PartNum = JobHead.PartNum ) and ISNULL(JobHead.JobNum) by OrderHed.Company by OrderHed.OrderNum .

I think I made it work by filtering for Null in the dashboard instead, but I still want to know why the BAQ isn’t working.

Never mind. The dashboard isn’t working either :frowning:

If you have the MRP module you can use the Pegging tables to see what jobs are related to orders based on the need by in the system. Run the “Process Multi Level Pegging” in the Material Requirements Planning \ General Operation folder. Then use these tables to link back with the sales orders.
PegDmdMst
PegLink
PegSupMst