ERROR - Array Dimensions Exceded Supported Range

Has anyone experienced this particular error? It is occurring during the Auto-Match step in the PNP PO Invoice workflow. It seems to be due to a limitation on the number of records that ECM can bring back as a possible matching receipt, but I am not aware of the limitation for what ECM can bring back and evaluate. As it is part of the Auto-Match step, it is seemingly reviewing not only individual receipts as options, but each combination that could be valid as well. This can easily balloon to huge numbers depending on what is open in Epicor. Any insights would be greatly appreciated.

There is a limitation number in the site settings. I believe it defaults to 100. You can change it to 1000.

Ah, I knew there was something that could be done there; however, we had already changed that to 10,000 as a limit previously and the error persists. I am planning to have the customer adjust the threshold for that specific customer to hopefully reduce the Auto-Match results.

It sounds like there are way too many results being returned. I’ve had this happen with a customer before. The auto-match settings are important here.
Are there purchase orders with hundreds of lines and a lot of the same part numbers?