Event ID 14996 Blank Title 142711

Has anyone seen Event ID: 14995 and 14996?

Event ID: 14995:
===============
The description for Event ID 14995 from source EPICOR905_PROGRESS cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event: 

Message from PROGRESS database P:\Epicor\oe102a_wrk\epicor905 (5199)
: Secondary connection 0x94a3080 started to plname mfgsys; target db: DSN=epicor905
 (14995)

the message resource is present but the message is not found in the string/message table
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Event ID 14996:
================
The description for Event ID 14996 from source EPICOR905_PROGRESS cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event: 

Message from PROGRESS database P:\Epicor\oe102a_wrk\epicor905 (5199)
: Connection 0x103cae0 to mfgsys terminated
 (14996)

the message resource is present but the message is not found in the string/message table
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought it may pertain to a connection issue, but as these Events are Informational and not a warning or error and don't have a corresponding log event in System I can't trace it. 

I did update my HBA firmware and drivers and drivers and it had no effect.  

If anyone has an idea I would appreciate receiving it.

Thank you,
Jonathan Lang
I.T Manager
Database Engineer