Export Original PDF File - not working

IDC - In the Batch type - export settings, I have selected the Export Original File check box in the PDF Export settings.
But the original file is not exported. Instead that the newly IDC created pdf files only are exported during the Export process.

Do we need to set any other option to export the original pdf file instead the newly IDC created PDF file. Since the newly created file by IDC is larger in size.

Get yourself a login to AncoraDocs by requesting it from Ancora.

From AncoraDocs -

Checking the Box “Enable Server-side Image Processing” will enable the input service to upload copies of the original documents to the server where the Image Processing Client can perform all image processing server side. This is recommended for optimum speed and efficiency.

File clean up options control how long the original input file should be maintained after the batch has been created

in combination with the setting

From the Admin Panel > Batch Types > Batch Type settings in the Export Section the option to export the original file used to create the batch has been added as an option. This feature prevents file sizes from increasing during the rasterization process

I think this will get you what you want. I know of no other settings, so a EpicCare ticket may be neccessary if this doesn’t work.