External company configuration Test ECC Connection

External company configuration
After entering the ECC URL , I click ‘Test ECC Connection’ and get an error ‘Unable to connect to the remote server’ referencing an ip that it cant connect to, but it is not the ip of the address i put in the ECC URL field. What am I missing.

Error Detail

Description: ECC Connection Failure: System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server —> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 192.168.20.113:80
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream(TransportContext& context)
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream()
at Erp.Internal.SI.ECCLib.RequestHRT(Guid extCompECCRowid) in C:_Releases\ERP\UD10.1.500.27\Source\Server\Internal\SI\ECCLib\ECCLib.cs:line 2333
Program: Erp.Services.BO.ExtCompany.dll
Method: TestECCConnection
Line Number: 1698
Column Number: 17