Field data not showing in XML RDD

User made a copy of the RDD for StockStatus and added the field Part.FileImageName to the included fields. The field definition appears in the XML but the field doesn’t appear in the actual part record of the XML. The field has data for that part number and the record and field shows fine when run in a BAQ. I’m rusty on 8.03 but don’t recall anything else that is needed to get this to work.

<xs:element name=“Part”>xs:complexType
xs:sequence
<xs:element name=“RptLanguageID” type=“xs:string” msdata:Caption=“Language ID” minOccurs=“0” />
<xs:element name=“ClassID” type=“xs:string” msdata:Caption=“Class” minOccurs=“0” />
<xs:element name=“Company” type=“xs:string” msdata:Caption=“Company” minOccurs=“0” />
<xs:element name=“CostMethod” type=“xs:string” msdata:Caption=“Costing Method” minOccurs=“0” />
<xs:element name=“ImageFileName” type=“xs:string” msdata:Caption=“Image File” minOccurs=“0” />

<RptLanguageID>ENU</RptLanguageID>
    <ClassID>PZEE</ClassID>
    <Company>Mycompany</Company>
    <CostMethod>A</CostMethod>
    <IUM>EA</IUM>
    <Method>false</Method>
    <MtlBurRate>0</MtlBurRate>
    <NonStock>false</NonStock>
    <PartDescription>TAILGATE DUMP BODY PIN</PartDescription>
    <PartNum>00026448</PartNum>
    <TypeCode>P</TypeCode>

Once a field is added for inclusion to an existing table in your RDD,
it should show up automatically in the XML

A couple things I’d check

• the RDD is a valid copy of StkStatus
  • the RDD is specified on the report style you use to generate the XML
  • are you sure your pulling the right XML file?
    I usually go directly to my mfgsysdata folder to be sure…
    e.g. D:\Epicor\mfgsysdata\Reports\BRUCEO

Sorry for the late response, I checked all those items at the time and again recently. In the end the value the client needed was in another table anyway so linking that table in got us what we needed.

Thanks