Finance Fees Blank Title 96493

I've uploaded the exported BAQs and dashboard for partially paid invoices our receivables department uses to find and fix incorrectly calculated finance charges before posting them. It's under the dashboard folder under files. It doesn't calculate the correct finance charge, it just helps them find which ones need to be recalculated. Apparently this was a bug that I found reference to back in the "good old days" when we still had the Search CR option as I can't find it with my own open calls. I just put in a service call for this and will let you know the SCR when I get it.

Sue

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "mattcald_73" <matt@...> wrote:
>
> That is what I feared. :(
>
> --- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "snielsen28" <snielsen.hipco@> wrote:
> >
> > There's a bug (imagine that!). I don't have an SCR or a targeted release, but I believe it's a known issue and I sure hope it's to be fixed in Vantage 8.03.4xx! I've made a dashboard for partially paid invoices to help deal with this issue.
> >
> > --- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "mattcald_73" <matt@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Happy New Year Guys!
> > >
> > > It seems that when our finance fees are run, those fees are calculated off of the invoice totals, rather than the invoices remaining balance. Is there somewhere in Vantage to change the way they are calculated? We are on Vantage 8.03.409C.
> > >
> > > --Matt
> > >
> >
>
Happy New Year Guys!

It seems that when our finance fees are run, those fees are calculated off of the invoice totals, rather than the invoices remaining balance. Is there somewhere in Vantage to change the way they are calculated? We are on Vantage 8.03.409C.

--Matt
There's a bug (imagine that!). I don't have an SCR or a targeted release, but I believe it's a known issue and I sure hope it's to be fixed in Vantage 8.03.4xx! I've made a dashboard for partially paid invoices to help deal with this issue.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "mattcald_73" <matt@...> wrote:
>
> Happy New Year Guys!
>
> It seems that when our finance fees are run, those fees are calculated off of the invoice totals, rather than the invoices remaining balance. Is there somewhere in Vantage to change the way they are calculated? We are on Vantage 8.03.409C.
>
> --Matt
>
That is what I feared. :(

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "snielsen28" <snielsen.hipco@...> wrote:
>
> There's a bug (imagine that!). I don't have an SCR or a targeted release, but I believe it's a known issue and I sure hope it's to be fixed in Vantage 8.03.4xx! I've made a dashboard for partially paid invoices to help deal with this issue.
>
> --- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "mattcald_73" <matt@> wrote:
> >
> > Happy New Year Guys!
> >
> > It seems that when our finance fees are run, those fees are calculated off of the invoice totals, rather than the invoices remaining balance. Is there somewhere in Vantage to change the way they are calculated? We are on Vantage 8.03.409C.
> >
> > --Matt
> >
>