I’ve added a join to the query in the Labor Edit report to get the actual labor hours from LaborDtl. Actually, on the subreport, EmpDetails.rdl.
LaborDtl on the RDD has two relationships for filtering and aren’t set to Output, and I tried adding a second instance of the LaborDtl table, which resulted in a “server error.” So I’m referring directly to Erp.LaborDtl in the code. But I’m doing something wrong and can’t see it.
The forms upload okay from Report Style, but when I try to preview, I get the dreaded “Error: Subreport could not be shown” message where the subreport output should be.
Care to take a look?
="SELECT T1.EmployeeNum,T1.DspClockInTime,T1.DspClockOutTime,T1.LaborHedSeq,T1.PayHours,T1.PayrollDate,T1.Calc_LunchIn,T1.Calc_LunchOut,LaborHours.Calculated_LaborHours as [Calc_LaborHours] FROM LaborHed_" + Parameters!TableGuid.Value + " T1 left outer join (select T2.Company as [LaborDtl_Company], T2.EmployeeNum as [LaborDtl_EmployeeNum], T2.LaborHedSeq as [LaborDtl_LaborHedSeq], T2.LaborDtlSeq as [LaborDtl_LaborDtlSeq], T2.PayrollDate as [LaborDtl_PayrollDate], (sum(T2.LaborHrs)) as [Calculated_LaborHours] from Erp.LaborDtl T2 group by T2.Company, T2.EmployeeNum, T2.LaborHedSeq, T2.LaborDtlSeq, T2.PayrollDate) as LaborHours on T1.Company = LaborHours.LaborDtl_Company and T1.EmployeeNum = LaborHours.LaborDtl_EmployeeNum and T1.LaborHedSeq = LaborHours.LaborDtl_LaborHedSeq and T1.PayrollDate = LaborHours.LaborDtl_PayrollDate "