Fulfilment Workbench Error After Time Update

Server Side Exception

BPM runtime caught an unexpected exception of ‘ArgumentOutOfRangeException’ type.
See more info in the Inner Exception section of Exception Details.

Exception caught in: Epicor.ServiceModel

Error Detail

Description: BPM runtime caught an unexpected exception of ‘ArgumentOutOfRangeException’ type.
See more info in the Inner Exception section of Exception Details.
Program: CommonLanguageRuntimeLibrary
Method: DateToTicks
Original Exception Type: ArgumentOutOfRangeException
Framework Method: A001_InvokeMethodAction
Framework Line Number: 0
Framework Column Number: 0
Framework Source: A001_InvokeMethodAction at offset 107 in file:line:column :0:0

Client Stack Trace

at Epicor.ServiceModel.Channels.ImplBase`1.ShouldRethrowNonRetryableException(Exception ex, DataSet[] dataSets)
at Erp.Proxy.BO.OrderAllocImpl.CheckDates(SlimOrderAllocDataSet ds, String& cMessageText)
at Erp.Adapters.OrderAllocAdapter.CheckDates(String& cMessageText)

Inner Exception

Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.
Parameter name: Year, Month, and Day parameters describe an un-representable DateTime.

the server seems to return two different times in the logs
one says

30/03/2021 12:09:21:2232515 PM

other says

30/03/2021 12:09:21:2232515 PM

Hey Conner,

Any chance you could post some of the details of this BPM? I’m assuming this used to work and has just recently started throwing error. If so, do you know of any changes that were put in place on the active BPM?

hello Wesley it just started going funny after the timezone change

Gotcha - what specific action occurs on the client when this error is thrown? Example: user clicks “refresh fulfillment” from the “Job Fulfillment” sheet, user searches for orders from the “order fulfillment” sheet etc?

Any chance we could see the specifics of what the BPM is doing? I completely understand if you don’t want to show the entire BPM here, but if you could post the step that throws this error as well as a description of what occurs in previous steps, it may help in diagnosing the problem.

Hello Wesley,

All the user does is puts an order on then clicks actions reserve and allocate they reserve and release for picking and the error pops up stating specified argument was out of the range of valid value for data year time etc and on tracing from the server when putting the order on its returning two different times

I’d wager there is an active BPM on the OrderAlloc.CheckDates method. Do you have access to “Method Directives Maintenance” in your system? If so, could you post some screenshots or code of what the directive is doing? The more specific you can get the better as it helps me and anyone else who may know the answer understand what is going on.

Hey Conner,

Did the CSG group build this directive for your company? If so, you should be able to reach out to them and get support for this.