Fw: Inspection Required checkbox

You can control that at the subcontract op, also you can set it at the PO level. A BPM would be required if you wanted to set it automatically which we have done. We took it one step further and popped up a message box at receiving that let them know this needed to be routed to quality, that seemed to help get things going to where they needed to be.

Rob Bucek
Production Control Manager
D&S Manufacturing
301 E. Main St. | PO Box 279
Black River Falls, WI 54615
715-284-5376 Ext. 311
Mobile: 715-896-3119
rbucek@...<mailto:rbucek@...>
Visit our newly redesigned Website at www.dsmfg.com<http://www.dsmfg.com/>

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2016 6:19 PM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Vantage] Fw: Inspection Required checkbox

There is no way to do this...unless you create a BPM to do it once a job is created with a subcontract op. I know...it sucks...this is version 10.700.4.

Manasa

On Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 3:17 PM, Kimberley White faepigrl@...<mailto:faepigrl@...> [vantage] <vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com>> wrote:

Ok I know Inspection Required can be controlled at the Supplier or PO. what about operations? If they are considered Subcontract. We want all our subcontract operations to be Inspection required when they come back in. I have some people that crate these POs for subcontract jobs and would like to see the Inpsection Required check. Just clarifying the process or best practice before I customize something.

Thanks kim

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Ok I know Inspection Required can be controlled at the Supplier or PO.  what about operations?  If they are considered Subcontract.  We want all our subcontract operations to be Inspection required when they come back in.  I have some people that crate these POs for subcontract jobs and would like to see the Inpsection Required check.  Just clarifying the process or best practice before I customize something.

Thanks kim

Ok I know Inspection Required can be controlled at the Supplier or PO.  what about operations?  If they are considered Subcontract.  We want all our subcontract operations to be Inspection required when they come back in.  I have some people that crate these POs for subcontract jobs and would like to see the Inpsection Required check.  Just clarifying the process or best practice before I customize something.

Thanks kim

There is no way to do this...unless you create a BPM to do it once a job is created with a subcontract op. I know...it sucks...this is version 10.700.4.

Manasa

On Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 3:17 PM, Kimberley White faepigrl@... [vantage] <vantage@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Â
<div>

<p><div style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;font-size:16px;background-color:rgb(255,255,255);"><div><span></span></div><br><div><br><br></div><div><div style="font-family:HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;font-size:16px;"><div style="font-family:HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;font-size:16px;"><br> <div><div><div><div style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;font-size:16px;background-color:rgb(255,255,255);"><div dir="ltr">Ok I know Inspection Required can be controlled at the Supplier or PO.  what about operations?  If they are considered Subcontract.  We want all our subcontract operations to be Inspection required when they come back in.  I have some people that crate these POs for subcontract jobs and would like to see the Inpsection Required check.  Just clarifying the process or best practice before I customize something.</div><div dir="ltr"><br></div><div dir="ltr">Thanks kim<br></div><div><br></div></div></div></div><br><br></div>  </div> </div>  </div></div><p></p>

</div>

<div style="color:rgb(255,255,255);min-height:0px;"></div>

In multi plant setup we control this process by BPMs.