General Quick Ship

Is there a large group out here that are using Quick Ship? Can we get a tag for Quick Ship issues? I am new to Quick Ship and it has been a painful journey. Just wondering if there are people that could help me.

Thanks

Yep! We’ve used Quick Ship for 4 years now. Happy to help!

Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

2 Likes

@faepigrl I think are a few of us. What issues are you having? I am also going thru some pain points with a new QS module.

@bderuvo @josecgomez Can we get a QS group please

1 Like

great I will be posting my questions and issues soon. Glad to know there are others out here…

1 Like

You’re not alone!

We’ve been using Quick Ship since they first released it. They used to have Epicor Manifest and replaced it with Quick Ship. Epicor purchased Insite’s shipping product (InsiteShip) and rebranded it Quick Ship and released it back in 2019.

The @moderators should be able to create a category for QS.

1 Like

We just upgraded from Epicor 9 and Manifest to Kinetic 2022.2 and Quick Ship 2023.2

It’s not perfect but it’s come a long way from what it was in 2019. We are the same version of QS.

1 Like

Take notes when you set it up. You will need to know some of that info during updates.
Once it’s running, it seems fine.

Info during updates? Oh No…I have to run an update tonight and now y’all got me nervous…LOL

Buckle up!

The updates aren’t hard. It basically just does a new install. So be sure to save any custom reports you made.

Congrats on the upgrade! Ask away to this group.

We have used Quick Ship/Epicor Manifest/Insite Manifest since 2012. Happy to answer questions.

1 Like

Validating FedEx specifically is the worst.
UPS seems to be ok to setup.

1 Like