Getting the Purchase Direct item to show on the Material Request Queue

Hi

I was wondering if it is possible for an item which has been ticked as purchased direct to be shown on the material request queue when the item which has been ordered via a PO has been receipted. Ideally what I would like to do is receipt the item and not automatically issue it but rather have it show up on the material request queue so a warehouse staff can process it.

@EpicR
Purchase Direct is used for the direct consumption of materials to the job, once the receipt entry created and marked as received. So the total cost is allocated to the job.
PUR-MTL transaction is not visible material que, because no action required.

Work Around - “Inspection”
Mark Inspection required.

Once the receipt is completed, it will be awaiting for the inspection.
PUR-INS transaction gets generated.
This may be visible in the Material Que.
Warehouse in-charge can inspect along with the QC and then accept. Once accepted it will get issued for the job. INS-MTL transaction gets generated.

@EpicR I can see MtlQueue transactions for PUR-MTL trantype. Please check whether the Resource Group/Resource linked to related operation has Location ticked and Input and Output Warehouse and Bin defined.

Is your material link to an operation?

Thanks @prash172 I have tried this out and it is working

Hi @louis.fequet yes it is

Hi @Arul I will check that but is the Input and Output warehouse what controls which warehouse it is sent to or does it use the inspection processing warehouse set in the site configuration as default?

This does not require Inspection Processing flag checked in PO. This is WIP Warehouse and Bin.