HCM - Development of New Module

Hi, I have no knowledge how to start developing new module Or changes in existing modules in Epicor HCM.
Is there any document available for this ?
We are running Hcm 5.10

@24x7
If I am not wrong document should be available in EpicWeb.

@prasdh172
EpicWeb has been searched already for such requirement, but did not find any thing relevant.

Do you know any specific, plz share the location.

@24x7

https://epicweb.epicor.com/doc/Docs/HCM 2018 Tailoring Tools and Task Editor User Guide.pdf#search=epicor hcm customization guide

@24x7 That guide is all we have at the moment.

Weā€™ve been looking for a similar document to create new tasks and create our own API interface with Docstar/ECM. Iā€™ve done a lot of research and talking with people and there is currently no way for end-users to create entirely new ā€˜modulesā€™ or tasks other than to copy/modify those that exist.

Iā€™ve been in touch with some internal folks at Epicor and Iā€™m told that the HCM product is getting a bit of new life pumped into it now that the dev push for Kinetic has calmed down a bit. Iā€™m waiting to hear from them in a month or so to find out if there is any bandwidth in Dev for us to partner with them to create some new functionality.

@MikeGross, @prash172, @24x7

Speaking of HCM, would any of you be willing to cast votes in favor of the following ERP Idea:

Allow ā€œTerminatedā€ as valid value for Status in EmpBasic records

1 Like

Voted!

Thanks @prash172 AND @MikeGross
I will be looking into this document.