Help with a BAQ

Â
To avoid the Duplication you have to apply the Grouping funtion on the Crystal Report.
Â
Thanks,
Doma.

--- On Tue, 8/3/10, Emily <emverbeke@...> wrote:

Subject: [Vantage] Help with a BAQ
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, August 3, 2010, 8:53 PM

Â

I'm trying to write a BAQ (will be turned in to a BAQ Report) to show a customer's shipments/invoices grouped by the Customer's sales rep (contact). The invoices don't carry over the original contact from the quote and sales order. Below is what I've written for the BAQ and I'm getting a line for each contact associated with the customer for each invoice. So if a Customer had 10 contacts and 5 invoices I am getting 50 lines.

Any insight on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated!

for each InvcDtl where ( InvcDtl.ShipDate = 07/30/2010) no-lock , each CustCnt where (InvcDtl.Company = CustCnt.Company and InvcDtl.CustNum = CustCnt.CustNum) no-lock , each Customer where (InvcDtl.Company = Customer.Company and InvcDtl.CustNum = Customer.CustNum) no-lock , each OrderHed where (InvcDtl.Company = OrderHed.Company and InvcDtl.OrderNum = OrderHed.OrderNum and InvcDtl.CustNum = OrderHed.CustNum) no-lock .

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
I'm trying to write a BAQ (will be turned in to a BAQ Report) to show a customer's shipments/invoices grouped by the Customer's sales rep (contact). The invoices don't carry over the original contact from the quote and sales order. Below is what I've written for the BAQ and I'm getting a line for each contact associated with the customer for each invoice. So if a Customer had 10 contacts and 5 invoices I am getting 50 lines.

Any insight on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated!

for each InvcDtl where ( InvcDtl.ShipDate = 07/30/2010) no-lock , each CustCnt where (InvcDtl.Company = CustCnt.Company and InvcDtl.CustNum = CustCnt.CustNum) no-lock , each Customer where (InvcDtl.Company = Customer.Company and InvcDtl.CustNum = Customer.CustNum) no-lock , each OrderHed where (InvcDtl.Company = OrderHed.Company and InvcDtl.OrderNum = OrderHed.OrderNum and InvcDtl.CustNum = OrderHed.CustNum) no-lock .