Hidden Menus in Ice.Menu

Hi everyone!
I’m a security mgr. using Kinetic. I’m working on reviewing our menu security, and I see some menus in the Ice.Menu db table that I can’t see in the application at all.

For instance,
Financial Management > Accounts Payable > General Operations > AP Detraction Taxes Dashboard

This particular menu has a blank value in the Arguments column. I see a bunch of others with a “-KineticUI” value in that column, so I thought maybe it wasn’t part of Kinetic anymore? But then I noticed I can still see other menus that are missing that argument. So I’m really not sure what’s going on.

In some cases I’m not able to see entire folders, like
Financial Management > Currency Management

Are these discontinued menus in Kinetic, and if so, how can I filter them out of my query against Ice.Menu? If they are supposed to still be active, why can’t I see them as security mgr?

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Some menu items are limited by the CGCCode (Country Group Code). That one in particular looks to have “PE” as it’s CGCCode, meaning I assume Peru. Presumably you could filter the codes to anything that is “US” or empty.

You will only see menus you are licenced for in the UI. But you will see them in the table. A good example is Field Service. If your not licensed for it you will see a few Order extra Order Entry menu items.

Thank you, Gage!

Thanks Simon!