How do i move a custom dashboard?

I would expect you just need to delete the dashboard menu item from it's current location and then add a new menu item under the location where you want the dashboard. Take a screen shot of the old setup so you have the name of the dashboard menu item, the dashboard used etc.

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of romatzick
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 8:03 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] How do i move a custom dashboard?

I have a custom dashboard that was created and it is located in the wrong folder. I am trying to clean up our menu's after taking over the maintenance of our 8.03.409c installation. This should be a simple task, but i am unable to find the method to do so in "Menu Maintenance".

I tried searching for this procedure first, but was unable to location the solution. Sorry if this is a re-post.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
I have a custom dashboard that was created and it is located in the wrong folder. I am trying to clean up our menu's after taking over the maintenance of our 8.03.409c installation. This should be a simple task, but i am unable to find the method to do so in "Menu Maintenance".

I tried searching for this procedure first, but was unable to location the solution. Sorry if this is a re-post.