How to add to favorites bar?

Yes other can add favorites. I'm not sure how to find hidden favorites group, and he does already have 4 items in his favorites, but would like to add more. On the main menu it doesn't give him the option of right clicking on an item to save to the favorites. Is there another way to add items to favorites?

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, Karen Schoenung <kschoenung@...> wrote:
>
> Can others add favorites? If so, probably not related to upgrade...Did he have the item already and need to delete it first? Does he have another favorites group hidden somehow?
>
> From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of clederer@...
> Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2013 10:34 AM
> To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [Vantage] Re: How to add to favorites bar?
>
>
>
> He has 1 favorites group with 4 items on it. I'm not sure when this happened (when he started not being able to add favorites), but we upgraded from 607a to 702a last week. Could that have something to do with this?
>
> --- In vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com>, Karen Schoenung <kschoenung@<mailto:kschoenung@>> wrote:
> >
> > Does he have more than one favorites group - and the menu items are going to the other group?
> >
> > From: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com> [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of clederer@
> > Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2013 9:36 AM
> > To: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com>
> > Subject: [Vantage] Re: How to add to favorites bar?
> >
> >
> >
> > That box is checked along with personalizations.
> >
> > --- In vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com%3cmailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com>>, Sigfredo Diaz <sdiaz@<mailto:sdiaz@>> wrote:
> > >
> > > Check his account in user security under options. See if "Can Maintain Favorites Programs:" is checked, just as is in the below screen shot.
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > > Sigfredo.
> > >
> > > [cid:image001.jpg@]
> > >
> > > From: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com%3cmailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com>> [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of clederer@
> > > Sent: Monday, October 14, 2013 5:33 PM
> > > To: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com%3cmailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com>>
> > > Subject: [Vantage] How to add to favorites bar?
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Normally to add an item to the favorite's bar, one would right click on the item in the main menu.
> > >
> > > There is a worker in Production that can't right click when in the main menu to add something to favorites. He has a couple items in favorites, and I'm not sure if there are any other ways to add an item to favorites.
> > >
> > > Is it possible he doesn't have permissions to add too his favorites bar? I'm not sure what is going on here
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
> > >
> >
>
Normally to add an item to the favorite's bar, one would right click on the item in the main menu.

There is a worker in Production that can't right click when in the main menu to add something to favorites. He has a couple items in favorites, and I'm not sure if there are any other ways to add an item to favorites.

Is it possible he doesn't have permissions to add too his favorites bar? I'm not sure what is going on here
Check his account in user security under options. See if "Can Maintain Favorites Programs:" is checked, just as is in the below screen shot.

Regards,
Sigfredo.

[cid:image001.jpg@01CEC904.92AD5BD0]

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of clederer@...
Sent: Monday, October 14, 2013 5:33 PM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] How to add to favorites bar?

Normally to add an item to the favorite's bar, one would right click on the item in the main menu.

There is a worker in Production that can't right click when in the main menu to add something to favorites. He has a couple items in favorites, and I'm not sure if there are any other ways to add an item to favorites.

Is it possible he doesn't have permissions to add too his favorites bar? I'm not sure what is going on here

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
That box is checked along with personalizations.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, Sigfredo Diaz <sdiaz@...> wrote:
>
> Check his account in user security under options. See if "Can Maintain Favorites Programs:" is checked, just as is in the below screen shot.
>
> Regards,
> Sigfredo.
>
> [cid:image001.jpg@...]
>
> From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of clederer@...
> Sent: Monday, October 14, 2013 5:33 PM
> Subject: [Vantage] How to add to favorites bar?
>
>
>
> Normally to add an item to the favorite's bar, one would right click on the item in the main menu.
>
> There is a worker in Production that can't right click when in the main menu to add something to favorites. He has a couple items in favorites, and I'm not sure if there are any other ways to add an item to favorites.
>
> Is it possible he doesn't have permissions to add too his favorites bar? I'm not sure what is going on here
>
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

Does he have more than one favorites group – and the menu items are going to the other group?

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of clederer@...
Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2013 9:36 AM
Subject: [Vantage] Re: How to add to favorites bar?

That box is checked along with personalizations.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, Sigfredo Diaz <sdiaz@...> wrote:
>
> Check his account in user security under options. See if "Can Maintain Favorites Programs:" is checked, just as is in the below screen shot.
>
> Regards,
> Sigfredo.
>
> [cid:image001.jpg@...]
>
> Sent: Monday, October 14, 2013 5:33 PM
> Subject: [Vantage] How to add to favorites bar?
>
>
>
> Normally to add an item to the favorite's bar, one would right click on the item in the main menu.
>
> There is a worker in Production that can't right click when in the main menu to add something to favorites. He has a couple items in favorites, and I'm not sure if there are any other ways to add an item to favorites.
>
> Is it possible he doesn't have permissions to add too his favorites bar? I'm not sure what is going on here
>
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

He has 1 favorites group with 4 items on it. I'm not sure when this happened (when he started not being able to add favorites), but we upgraded from 607a to 702a last week. Could that have something to do with this?

>
> Does he have more than one favorites group - and the menu items are going to the other group?
>
> Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2013 9:36 AM
>
>
>
> That box is checked along with personalizations.
>
> --- In vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com>, Sigfredo Diaz <sdiaz@<mailto:sdiaz@>> wrote:
> >
> > Check his account in user security under options. See if "Can Maintain Favorites Programs:" is checked, just as is in the below screen shot.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Sigfredo.
> >
> > [cid:image001.jpg@]
> >
> > From: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com> [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of clederer@
> > Sent: Monday, October 14, 2013 5:33 PM
> > Subject: [Vantage] How to add to favorites bar?
> >
> >
> >
> > Normally to add an item to the favorite's bar, one would right click on the item in the main menu.
> >
> > There is a worker in Production that can't right click when in the main menu to add something to favorites. He has a couple items in favorites, and I'm not sure if there are any other ways to add an item to favorites.
> >
> > Is it possible he doesn't have permissions to add too his favorites bar? I'm not sure what is going on here
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
> >
>

Can others add favorites?  If so, probably not related to upgrade…Did he have the item already and need to delete it first?  Does he have another favorites group hidden somehow?

Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2013 10:34 AM

He has 1 favorites group with 4 items on it. I'm not sure when this happened (when he started not being able to add favorites), but we upgraded from 607a to 702a last week. Could that have something to do with this?

>
> Does he have more than one favorites group - and the menu items are going to the other group?
>
>
>
>
>
> --- In vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com>, Sigfredo Diaz <sdiaz@<mailto:sdiaz@>> wrote:
> >
> > Check his account in user security under options. See if "Can Maintain Favorites Programs:" is checked, just as is in the below screen shot.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Sigfredo.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Normally to add an item to the favorite's bar, one would right click on the item in the main menu.
> >
> > There is a worker in Production that can't right click when in the main menu to add something to favorites. He has a couple items in favorites, and I'm not sure if there are any other ways to add an item to favorites.
> >
> > Is it possible he doesn't have permissions to add too his favorites bar? I'm not sure what is going on here
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
>

What does he have his “View” setting set to?  If it is “Tree Only” the right click to add favorites does not work.

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Karen Schoenung
Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2013 9:21 AM
Subject: RE: [Vantage] Re: How to add to favorites bar?

Can others add favorites?  If so, probably not related to upgrade…Did he have the item already and need to delete it first?  Does he have another favorites group hidden somehow?

Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2013 10:34 AM

>
>
>
>
>
>
> >
> >
> > Regards,
> > Sigfredo.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
>

I have seen this before.

Check the users personalization’s on the menu screen. If there is one delete it.

Patrick Winter

Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2013 10:34

>
>
>
>
>
>
> >
> >
> > Regards,
> > Sigfredo.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
>