How to call BAQ Report from Epicor Main Screen and Pass the Value

Hi Guys… We are new to Epicor 11 Cloud and need your help… In PO Screen, on button click , we have to call BAQ Report and PO Number to be passed automatically to Option 1 field of BAQ Report… As of now, BAQ Report screen is getting opened, but PO Number is not getting passed to Option 1 field of BAQ Report.

Please let me know how to achieve this…

Hi @hmwillett , Regarding this case I have found similar posts from you… I tried the same and its not working. Can you help me with the latest code or send an screen shot??

hey @Thameem_Ansari . Welcome to the forum.

If you want to get help, It’s probably a better approach to show what you have tried first and where you are stuck, and then if someone spots a mistake, they can help you. Simply asking someone to do something for you, which is what you effectively did to Hannah there, is really something you should do with your paid consultant. Below is a link for some tips to get the most out of this community.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply Banderson… Since new to the forum and this is the first post, just updated the issue. In PO screen, in button click, using app-open event, calling baq report designer and doing the json code in launch form options as shown below.

Similarly , in baq report designer, after form load event code shown below…

While running the report, getting error as shown below.

Please let me know where i am getting wrong…

Your session variable is wrong.

Passing values to app-open tile - Experts’ Corner - Epicor User Help Forum (epiusers.help)

Create open BAQreport in CustShipEntry using application studio - Kinetic 202X - Epicor User Help Forum (epiusers.help)

Hi hmwillett…

I tried as per the link and still value is not getting passed…

Launching App

“UDPR” is the Menu ID where this BAQ Report is mapped and “PO_Report” is the layer name.

Receiving App

Please let me know your suggestions.

Syntax matters.
Your session variable is still wrong. Additionally, it goes in the expression field, not the value field.

Syntax error in Launching application??

Session variable.

I tried like this this… but still value is not getting passed…

“%session.context.initialValueIn.ValueIn.PONum%”

{
    "options" {
        "contextValue": {
            "PONum": "{POHeader.PONum}"
        }
    }
}

%session.context.initalValueIn.contextValue.PONum%

2 Likes

issue got resolved… thanks for your continuous support.