How to execute code on GetList on a UBAQ

aha, as exporting UBAQ will run getlist by logic,

no se como podemos sobrevivir sin ti

@josecgomez,
just test to prove the concept, attaching code at UBAQ GetList built in method triggered when clicking Get List within then BAQ designer, nothing happened when the export run, am i missing something here ?

did you enable it?

Assuming that’s enable and configured properly, it should work, and it does I have this running all over the place with a lot of code. However, this is a really old thread let’s not keep bumping it please 2 years old.
If you are having issues please open a new topic. Let’s not confuse everyone.

yes

This needs to be done form the BAQ I’m not sure how / where you are but this doesn’t look correct.

same thing it just another UI will take user directly to the UBAQ BPM configuration

here from the BAQ designer UI

That should work. It does in my system. I have no idea what you’ve got wrong.

does it make any different if i submit the export Now instead of submitting it to the task agent ?

Message boxes aren’t going to show up in a server process. Who is supposed to see them?

i am just trying to prove the concept, i will try sending an email and see

It works, a bunch of us are using it all over the place. Just needs to be implemented right (unless there’s a bug in your version but it does work.)

i have change it to sending email both ways asynchronously & synchronously, still no lock, i must have missed somthing

:tired_face: time to go home

1 Like

Did you ever get this working. I’m having the same issue as you were. The GetList BPM fires only when I run Get List from the BAQ designer. But when I run the BAQ Export Process, no luck.

i have ended up using process schedule to trigger any BPM code i want