How to Link BAQ Report to AR Invoice

We’ve created a custom AR Invoice Form (Sales Invoice Report) using BAQ Report Designer. Is it possible to add it under Report Style dropdown field when printing AR Invoice as shown below? Or is there other way to do it?

Please help. Thank you.

Regards,
Daisy

I don’t know if that’s possible, but you could try manually adding a new report style.

Go to Report Style maintenance, open the ARForm report, add a new report style. Then you’ll need to specify the location of your custom report, the data definition, etc. in the prompt.

To get the correct info, I would first open your BAQ report in the Report Style menu, and copy all of those values for reference.

I am not sure if this would work mainly due to the data definition side of it…
But would be interesting to see the result

@daisygonzales ,
Please let us know if @jnbadger 's guidance works.
At the same time I am curious why you are using a custom report through BAQ report instead of using the existing report and then customizing it…
I recommend fiddling with what already exists (again since data definition is already there and you can be certain records will be the same as the standard report. For me, assurance of consistency is always the first priority in reporting).

Hi Jacquelyn,

Thanks for your response. I tried your suggestion and I’m getting an error when I try to print it using the new style.

Anyways, I think it’s better to just create a Print button on the Summary page of AR Invoice Entry/Tracker and call the BAQ Report Designer from there.

Regards and stay safe,
Daisy

Hi Shizar,

We were using a duplicate of ARForm RDD and its Report Style, however, we are encountering issues when there are updates in the system. Also, when we added some info, it’s duplicating the line items. That’s why we’ve decided to not use RDD and create our own report using BAQ Report. We’ve already created, tested and implemented it in Live, we just need to tag it in AR Invoice Entry/Tracker. I thought there’s a way to include it in the Report Style so all printable reports will be in just one place, but it’s not working because our BAQ Report is using an Option Field to get which AR Invoice No. the user wants print.

Now, I need help on how to call the BAQ Report when clicking the Print button as shown below. Then whatever is the AR Invoice No., it should automatically displayed in the Sales Invoice Report (BAQ Report).

Hope someone can help me on this. Thank you.

Regards and stay safe,
Daisy