How to Make Changes Approved PO

Hello Experts,

Anyone experience to modify fields in a PO after approved using BPM/business object or any other way?

Thanks
Surendra Pal

From memory you can’t change a PO once approved via the BO’s.
but as long as you don’t change any $ or qty values you can always unapprove make the changes and then reapprove.

Maybe an example of what youa are trying to might give us a bit more insight.

This is easily doable with unbound controls and a BPM that will toggle the approval. For example, the ability to change header comments when approved. We added a custom text field along with an update button that would appear on the header comments tab only when the PO was approved. The user could enter the new / updated comments in the new text box and click update. The BPM would then toggle the approval, save the new / updated comments and then toggle the PO back to approved. This is really the only way this can be done but is pretty straight forward to accomplish.

Hi Dan,

Same I would to do but unable to complete. I have added few user text boxes(User defined) and want to update all the fields at any level. Let me try your way unapproved make changes and approved it will share the results.

Thanks
Surendra Pal