I Need This Personal Skill

Worth to read, and i welcome any more tips or advices :pensive:

1 Like

That is actually a good article. The last point was the most appropriate - sometimes WE are the idiots.

1 Like

Every group has an idiot. And if you don’t think anyone in your group is an idiot, then its probably you.

P.S. The above also holds true when substituting “a-hole” for “idiot” :wink:

2 Likes

i agree with you guys, but i am not talking about sometimes, under stress, exhaustion, depression situations, i am talking about type of mentality that insist on repeating the same method which proved is wrong and expect to succeed…for years guys, this is unbearable and -in my opinion- NOT A HUMAN BEHAVIOUR, any way have a nice day everyone

I’ve worked with people that are so incompetent. I often wonder, when they go home, do they think to themselves, “I was really productive today. Good thing I was there.”

Or do the think, “Wow another day and no one has realized that I don’t know what I am doing…”

2 Likes

it is very hard to say which :joy:

Or do the think, “Wow another day and no one has realized that I don’t know what I am doing…

I’m a consultant. I get to think that every day!
:blush:

1 Like

Some days we get calls and emails like I have an error.
Me thinking: Ok let’s see what the crystal ball shows me. – Oh wait it’s broken!!!
To the user: What is your error, do you have a screen shot, what are you doing when you get the error. Context…

So we made a nice little sign that hangs outside my cube :smile: LOL

3 Likes

I thought I was clever when I implemented the following policy,
“You must have tried 3 solutions on your own, before coming to me for help.”

Good in theory, until the user says, “I tried to do it three times, and it still, didn’t work.” :angry:

1 Like