IDC - Data Verification Region

Not sure if anyone has run into this, but I just noticed that the discounts weren’t pulling in for one of our vendors. Went in to retrain IDC, but whenever I click on the region where the discount is, the outline never goes green like it used to. The value will fill in on the left, but leave the box with a gray outline as if I hadn’t clicked on it. I’ve only found this for one vendor, but it’s one of our big ones.

Interestingly enough, if I try to match a different field to that region, it will give the green outline. Or if I were to try and match the Discount field to a different region, it will give the green outline. It’s like these two are not agreeing with each other. Has anyone else run into this before?

I had recently tried using this vendor for classification training, but got nowhere and deleted the Classification Model. Thought this could have been it, but since it’s just that field for the vendor, I’m not so sure now.

EDIT: Want to also note that this had been working flawlessly before

So, really not sure why, but I just slightly adjusted the size of the region (left out the “-” in front of the amount) and then it started to recognize. Expanded the region back to original size and it stopped recognizing. Then I typed out the amount (with the “-”) into the field and it started recognizing consistently. Has worked successfully for several invoices now.

Not sure how that field got untrained, but this is resolved (and was done so fairly quickly haha)

1 Like