IDC v9.3 Documents have arrived - and it's got some excellent new features

For all the IDC folks out there - Good news/Bad News.
They are in the Sharepoint library but the download link for the EXE doesn’t exist yet.

2 Likes

been waiting on this.

1 Like

**EDIT - as of 9/11 the MSI files exist in EpicWeb dwonload folder.

1 Like

I’m excited to get rid of the classification model! Now adding new vendors and attachment sorting just naturally happens.

2 Likes

Plus the ‘batch bypass’ for documents that fail. The users don’t have to submit high-probability documents alone/separately from others or at least they have more flexible options now on how to batch process.

1 Like

I got an email today that they “might” be available by the 13th and we needed to schedule a support call to get them installed. I made a snapshot of my dev vm and they all installed fine. On Prem did not have any breaking changes, but for cloud the admin account and the generaluser had some security changes, so I did the same changes since they made good sense.

They’ve delayed it now for 2 months I feel like.

Any cloud users seeing any upgrades yet? My system is still on 9.23.

1 Like

It’s upgraded now! I’m traveling so I haven’t a chance to poke around yet though… Next week I definitely will though.

1 Like

One of the features is you can stop the training. Like once you have a model trained you can turn off further training.

you can also restart verification on documents in your batch right from the screen where you are filling out the data. You used to have to return the batch and then login as an admin to do this.

Those are the two features I am excited about.

2 Likes

I like the indication that it’s pulling from previous training data or not, so you have an idea on whether or not you need to pay closer attention to “first guesses”

And, I think I saw an option to more surgically remove bad training data, so it wasn’t an all or none thing.

2 Likes

This was an option from support if you complained a bit - now it’s baked into the UI which is great.

The one I like is that you can have ‘bad’ documents moved into another batch which will then allow all ‘good’ documents to flow through without having them get stuck because one bad document was in the batch.

● Added option to isolate invalid files in batch into their own batches, to allow remainder of batch to be processed without the invalid files

2 Likes