IMOrderHed and IMOrderDtl

How to access IM Tables from BPM in Epicor 10.
Have anyone tried this and please let me know the use of IM Tables in Epicor.

Regards,
Dhanalakshmi.

In Epicor 9, we can access from BPM without any issue. But In E10, I couldnā€™t.

I got the solution we can call using the BO Object SOPOLinkSvcContract and using the methods GetRows, GetOrderDtlā€¦

Thanks for the responseā€¦ Hope this helpsā€¦

Thanks @Dhanalakshmi . I used to update IMCustomer in E9. This give an idea.

I am able to access the tables IMOrderHed and IMOrderDtl using the BO Object SOPOLinkSvcContract. But it didnā€™t return any rows. Is there any other way to access the tables so it return rows?

bool morePages = false;
string whereClauseIMOrderHednew = ā€œCompany =ā€˜MJPā€™ā€;

Erp.Contracts.SOPOLinkSvcContract hICPOLinkSvc = Ice.Assemblies.ServiceRenderer.GetService<Erp.Contracts.SOPOLinkSvcContract>(Db);
Erp.Tablesets.SOPOLinkTableset hICPOLinkTS = new Erp.Tablesets.SOPOLinkTableset();

hICPOLinkTS = hICPOLinkSvc.GetRows(whereClauseIMOrderHednew, ā€œā€, ā€œā€, ā€œā€, 0, 0, out morePages);

foreach (Erp.Tablesets.IMOrderHedRow IMHRow in hICPOLinkTS.IMOrderHed)
{
foreach (Erp.Tablesets.IMOrderDtlRow IMDtRow in hICPOLinkTS.IMOrderDtl)
{
}
}

SOPOlinkeSvcContract getrows not returning a value when try to pass Company in the where condition getting an error Input String is not in correct format.
bool morePages = false;
string whereClauseIMOrderHednew = ā€œCompany =ā€˜EPIC03ā€™ā€;

Erp.Contracts.SOPOLinkSvcContract hICPOLinkSvc = Ice.Assemblies.ServiceRenderer.GetService<Erp.Contracts.SOPOLinkSvcContract>(Db);
Erp.Tablesets.SOPOLinkTableset hICPOLinkTS = new Erp.Tablesets.SOPOLinkTableset();

hICPOLinkTS = hICPOLinkSvc.GetRows(whereClauseIMOrderHednew, ā€œā€, ā€œā€, ā€œā€, 0, 0, out morePages);

Seems fine unless those quotes are somehow different from the normal quote.

ā€™ - Normal Quote
ā€˜ - Quote you pasted

1 Like

i have checked the Quotes by placing the Code in Visual Studio and as per your suggestion changed to Normal Quotes and Checked still not returning the results

whereClauseIMOrderHednew = ā€œCompany =ā€˜MJPā€™ā€;

Thanks it workedā€¦