Insights 2017 - Monday Night Italian Dinner

Chris,

I have 3 in my group that want to go.

Ok so since there are some who are not keen on leaving the Opryland we can meet up other nights as well if it suits everyone. Monday night Iā€™ll square us away for Bella Napoli and then Tuesday night someone else can choose the venue within the resort for us to all meet up at. Does this work for everyone?

It sounds like we have at least 6 open seats for transport (+ how many empties Randy has leftover). Parking is like $7.
Seems like the current count is Me(1), Randy(3), CharlieP(1), Simon(1), Bart(1+?)

@Bart_Elia The more the merrier!

Is everyone using the Insights app and have the social networking enabled? Does it work like a messenger? Iā€™ll be in coming in Saturday night.

Tuesday night venue

that app is dreadfulā€¦it has more updates than IRS tax laws in April

5 Likes

I donā€™t yet have the app installed but plan to near Insights since what @rbucek
said is true.

Probably +2 for me
Iā€™ll be bringing the PO on IW & Enterprise search and my current Scrum Master on Core framework.
Additionally, due to a last minute cancellation, I have one of my top programmers attending and will drag him along

3 Likes

Hot damn now I wanna comeā€¦

1 Like

I knew you couldnā€™t resist

Iā€™ve got room in my ride:

1 Like

LoLā€¦ maybe if I can convince @Bart_Elia to come on Tuesday to our BYMB party then I donā€™t have to leave campus and still get to hang with the top dogs. #NoLavaLake #NoLakeOfFire

1 Like

#NoLava #SayNoToOgres

Donā€™t be a wuss Jose.

:wink:

1 Like

All right I am in, and so is @rbucek (plus lady friend)

2 Likes

Sweet, but how does Rob feel about you calling him your lady friend. JK Got it +3, up to 16 now

Jose\Rob 5
Bart 3
Randy 3
Heather M 2
Charlie 1
Simon 1
Bryan D 2
Mark W 1
Me 1

2 Likes

he does have nice man boobs :wink:

2 Likes

Well, I canā€™t miss this now. I can split an Uber if we need more seatsā€¦ (I think I have one free rideā€¦)

Mark W.

1 Like

Yeah @rbucek and I will likely Uberā€¦ something about @Chris_Connā€™s offer to drive doesnā€™t sit wellā€¦ LoL

1 Like

2 Likes

I can split an Uber if we need more seatsā€¦

Weā€™ll have at least one seat available in our mini van. Youā€™ll have to bring your own gag and duct-tape.

2 Likes

Itā€™s certainly always safer to ride with a random Uber driver than a
quasi-random forum poster. Thatā€™s ok you donā€™t wanna ride in the SHO with
Star Trek TNG blasting on the console, some people would rather be in the
Yugo watching Star Wars. Itā€™s not like I would hold you hostage until I got
my MRP working rightā€¦ Wait, thatā€™s a great idea, Bart you already got a
ride? :joy:

3 Likes

Count me in!

Bryan DeRuvo

1 Like