Insights 2017 - Monday Night Italian Dinner

Looking at the “What’s new in ERP Tools 9.05-10.1” anyone got any opinion on the value of this one?

I am assuming Italian will be after the Welcome Reception?. If so happy to meet up and share a ride.from the Oppy.

Simon

Does leaving at 7 (dinner at 7:30) work for everyone’s needs? Welcome reception is slated for 6-7:30

1 Like

yeah…don’t mess with the free booze. that works.

1 Like

Well, now I want to ride with @Chris_Conn

make it so

We will have 3 extra seats in our van.

1 Like

If there’s a spare seat I’m happy to fill one @Randy

1 Like

Sounds good @Hally

@Chris_Conn, is it too late or would you mind adding me and a +1 to the list? We are driving a long distance in a little car…

but we may have room for one or two more bodies…er, I mean passengers, if anyone can contort themselves up enough to fit and needs a ride… :slight_smile:

Or will this be all 14 of you in @Randy’s van…? LOL

Just please help us find the least scariest route to traverse the Ogres and Lava…

Thank you and look forward to meeting ya’ll! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Gotcha +2, see the updated list above somewhere. We look forward to meeting you.

1 Like

FYI - Found out this afternoon that myself and my +2 are on the hook for Booth Babe duty until 730. Will play it by ear on if we can make it.

Bart, I dont think it would be a big deal if we pushed our departure back by 30 min to ensure your attendance.

1 Like

Well we might just be eating during other folks second round…

1 Like

Real Estate prices have taken their toll on the local ghoulery. The Trolls and Ogres have resorted to packing 5-10 of themselves in high-rise apartments - hence the Layers of Lairs. It is quite a bit harder to lay in wait when the victims actually need to be buzzed in. They are resourceful though,and the city council has a few public assistance initiatives in debate to help offset these hardships. If they weren’t such awesome country music fans and awesome bouncers, there probably wouldn’t have been such a grassroots outpouring.

Just saying

Chris,

Add I add a cowoker for dinner on Monday?

Bryan DeRuvo

1 Like

Done

Thanks!

Bryan DeRuvo

So you’re saying there is a dress code? :wink:

Nah we’re country. Cut off jeans shorts and wife beater is perfectly acceptable :joy:

Drove around the Gaylord last night… It was a mad house

1 Like

If anyone needs a ride just give me text:(Number Removed for Privacy) I got the SUV rental :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey @Chris_Conn 2 more plz