Insights 2017 - Monday Night Italian Dinner

OMG it took forever to park

2 Likes

Roger that Jose. Yeah parking is a nightmareā€¦ And crazy expensive. Iā€™m staying across the street and taking the shuttle to save a meals worth of $. I did get registered today and ready for my rest class in the am.

Do I bring my laptop?

There are laptops for all attendees. Many bring their own to play with their own projects at the same time. Your choice - your dollars. :wink:

For many you will blast by faster than the content. For some they will struggle to keep up. Its always difficult hitting the middle ground. Iā€™ll try and we can evolve in years to follow. Iā€™ll be around all week to abuse for one offs though at the HOS so Iā€™ll make sure you get answers as needed.

3 Likes

Thanks for the fast reply. See you all in the am

Ugggg such a long way go to find a vape friendly area in 15 minutes :triumph:

1 Like

canā€™t wait to meet everyone tonight.

1 Like

Same here. I hope that anyone who has said they are coming, will let me know if that changes so I donā€™t take up unneeded space at the Restaraunt.

I have to say Iā€™m a little disappointed in my customization class. The presenter is great, I guess I was just expecting more advanced information. It seems more like a basics class

1 Like

Where/when are we meeting up?

Weā€™re leaving at 730 to accommodate Bart and the epicor crew. I donā€™t know the best place to meet up but Iā€™ll be leaving from the opry inn across the street. If anyone needs a ride just let me know.

The restaurant is Bella Napoli and I think the address is 1200 Villa place. You can download the Premier parking app to speed up your parking pay there, zone 2817.

My# is 694-5038 (731 area) if anyone needs anything

BTW if anyone manages to beat me to the restaurant, just tell them you are with Chris Connā€™s group

Thanks! See you there

Bryan DeRuvo

We should pick somewhere here around 7:15, maybe outside the Ryman Exhibition Area.

Mark Wonsil
Perceptron, Inc.

Iā€™m sitting at the magnolia canopy waiting for shuttle to my car now

If you are car pooling meet in front of Ryman B2 & B3

Charlie if you got room for one more Iā€™ll send @Mark_Wonsil your way and save myself the trip back

Can do. So far just me. :upside_down_face:

Iā€™m meeting Chris at the Delta Portico.

Mark Wonsil
Perceptron, Inc.

Ok give me 5 min get back over there

Weā€™re leaving from the magnolia Now

Thanks again for organizing Chris, great times.

Bryan DeRuvo

Thank you all for coming. I know itā€™s a little off the beaten path but I hope it was worth it. I thoroughly enjoyed the fellowship.

Randy, what happened to you?

See you all in the amā€¦ Just not too early

2 Likes