Insights 2020 - In Person or Online?

That was cold! :snowflake:

TP cheaper than kleenex

1 Like

I’m just warming up! :fire:

1 Like

Yea but if you get the 1-ply and you start drilling and your finger just goes right through it and then you have to double or triple up on the stuff, is it REALLY cheaper in the “end”? :call_me_hand: :nose:

Oh my gosh, I’m on a roll… :roll_of_toilet_paper:

:laughing:

1 Like

#BidetMasterRace

3 Likes

Just posted this out of curiosity, also hoping the data will help others.
https://www.epiusers.help/t/insights-2020-re-covid-19-attendance-poll

2 Likes

Far too much time spent around @Mark_Wonsil

2 Likes

If only her parents didn’t go on that cruise…

(Too soon?)

1 Like

image Oooh! Not sure how to react to that one…

Heres a big one E3 Cancelled

2 Likes

Because they might have caught Covid-19. Hello? Is this thing on?

2 Likes

No, no, I got it. I just didn’t know how to react to that one… :grimacing: :cricket:

LOL! You are too funny! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl:

But what if Disney bumped off your Mum!?!? :sob:

That is so sad, poor Walt. :cry: :heart:

It starts with 30 days, prob ends up being 60-90. But hey if you are not in the UK, you can just drive to the UK and fly into the US no big deal.

2 Likes

I think @ERPSysAdmin just needs a hug… oh wait…

1 Like

Plus is ineffective you point out just one of the the huge loop holes.

:rofl: :sweat_smile: :laughing: :grimacing: WAIT!! …

Okay! I’m ready for all the hugs anyone wants to dish out! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

The most important issue is not about your nationality…but if you present symptoms… Heck here in Canada…I have heard that customs agents (as of 2 days ago… from their union responsible…) have not yet being given specific procedures … as passengers either use the self serve pods to declare upon arrival…or meet directly with an agent… no questions about if a “country from this list was visited…” as a minimum. (this would take care of people crossing to the UK…for safe harbour in the US… :wink: )

So it is a matter of time that North America will be as was Italy 2 weeks ago…

Alarmist projections indicate to expect 30% to 70% of the population to be infected…

I wander which pharmaceutical company will come up with a cure I have not heard about that side of the story… … catching $$$ !!