Insights 2024 EpiUsers Meetup - Nashville - Bavarian Bierhaus

It’s not Queen Bee :man_shrugging: but they do have some good country-pop songs.

Old Dominion’s skyscraping anthems and electrifying live shows have put the Multi-Platinum-selling band prominently at the forefront of country music…

Old Dominion?
Who Is That Jeremy Renner GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

@josecgomez Exactly!! Looked them up on Youtube and it seems a bit too ‘easy listening’ for my tastes, but I know plenty of folks will enjoy it even if it’s just background music for the food and drinks :wink:

2 Likes

Last time they had a country band, we couldn’t tell the difference between the elevator music and when they started playing.

They better not do food trucks again!!!

Yeah, they wouldn’t be my choice but hey at least there will be an open bar! :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Easy! The elevator music is less twangy.

I saw the guest passes went down in price this year… now I know why :frowning:
Oh well it’ll still be a good time, we’ll make our own music we always got @Chris_Conn

@Chris_Conn , see if they’ll let you be the opener!

If they put me on they’ll have to drop the overall ticket prices too, maybe even offer refunds :rofl:

plotting episode 4 GIF

I’d be ok with that. Cash only, not back to the CC.

1 Like

NOT excited at all for Old Dominion - no clue who they are since I despise country music. However, SUPER excited for Bear Grylls!!

2 Likes

You decide. :rofl:

To be fair, they have spread around the genres a lot. From Flo-Rida, to Country, to One Republic to comedians. They can’t please everyone all the time.

4 Likes

It should be Les Stroud because I can only imagine Bear Grylls is gonna suggest risky stuff like testing in Production :rofl:

3 Likes

I’m looking forward to Old Dominion!

I am happy they are playing and I loved Little Big Town.

2 Likes

Another option my wife and I tried and enjoyed for the first time was for dinner and entertainment on the General Jackson paddle boat. We enjoyed the food and musical entertainment (Walk thru the decades of pop music??)… similar in nature to being on a cruise boat. Being out on the river at night and seeing Bourbon St from afar (and not being thrown up on :grin:)
Bourbon St from General Jackson
It was very nice and rather peaceful after a very busy week. It also set the image of how hi the water came in the Nashville flood (this high!).

Just another option among many. Have Fun All!

1 Like

Will you have a sign up link like last time?

1 Like

RSVP is at the very top of this post @kfierce just say “Join” or whatever if you have multiple folks coming with you have them do it too or just let us know.

2 Likes