Insights 2024 EpiUsers Meetup - Nashville - Bavarian Bierhaus

Hey everyone, we’re starting to get excited for Insights in Nashville this May. So excited in fact that we have already booked a venue for the mostly-annual EpiUsers Meetup and Awards. If you haven’t joined us at a previous meetup, it’s a great chance to get to know a few of our members in real life.
The event is planned for Tuesday, May 21 at the Bavarian Bierhaus from 7PM - 9PM (Nashville / Central Time), following the Wine and Cheese event.
The Bavarian Bierhaus is across the street from the Gaylord in the Opry Mills mall, we held the event there in 2022 and it worked out great. While we would like to cover the cost and be great hosts, this is still a cover your own tab event.

Though, we’re working on a sponsor or two to help cover some costs, and buy you all a few beers.

We have a couple of sponsors that have agreed to buy you all some drinks. So come on by, have some food and some free drinks while we enjoy each other’s company and share war stories.

RSVP below so we can know how many are coming approximately.

THE EVENT IS NOW CLOSED TO NEW RSVPS WE HAVE OVER 100 PARTICIPANTS

Bavarian Bierhaus @ 7PM 5/21/2024
121 Opry Mills Dr
Ste 315
Nashville, TN 37214

Hope to see some familiar faces and meet some of the newer members!

It is 7-9 PM Nashville Time

RSVP Notes:

+5 @kfierce
+2 @spaceage
+1 @aosemwengie1
+3 @livingstonmarc
+1 @klincecum
+1 @deepak
+1 @danvoss
+1 @WendyB
+3 @askulte
+3 @SimpsonGranco
+1 @tanner
+1 @SarahCrews
+1 @karabryan

5 Likes

I very much want to come to this event this year. I missed it last time we were in Nashville. Only challenge is that i might be pulled into some other activity due to official Insights duties (this is what happend last time). the time before that I was able to arrive late, so maybe I can do that this time too. I will surely try no matter what.

4 Likes

@timshuwy you’re always welcome and it would be great to see you there!

1 Like

Happy Season 9 GIF by The Office

4 Likes

I still don’t see @Mark_Wonsil up there.

Are you gonna flake out on us again? :rofl:

4 Likes

I wish one year it can come to Orlando.

2 Likes

it used to didn’t it?

1 Like

Pretty sure - long ago - maybe 20 yrs ago

2 Likes

Last one I know was in Orlando was 2008 when it was still called Perspectives.

1 Like

I believe that was the one that “Progress” bought out the “Harry Potter” theme park and all the rides and food were free.

That was a fun one.
DaveO

2 Likes

Is it close enough to walk to from the Gaylord - or how is everyone getting over there?

Yes - takes about 10min - it’s part of the mall on the adjacent property.

1 Like

Ms. Tina: It is walkable as @MikeGross says.
However, the neighborhood is a bit sketchy.
I would not recommend going to or returning alone, get a buddy to walk with. Or take a short Uber.
DaveO

1 Like

Yeah, 10 minutes. Google overestimates.

1 Like

Maybe Mike walks very fast! :rofl:

It takes him ten minutes to walk there and have some beers. But it’s 19 minutes to walk back. The difference is staggering.

5 Likes

It sounds like he might be my walking buddy :crazy_face:

That was solid! :joy: Wish I was going to be there with you all this year. :smiling_face_with_tear:

I can certainly do that!

Too funny @Mark_Wonsil !!