Inventory Transfer - Refresh panel grid after transfer with filter

In the Inventory Transfer screen I’m having a issue with the Where clause when refreshing a panel grid after submitting a Transfer.

The setup… In the Inventory Transfer screen I have 2 custom panel girds, one for Part Locations and another for a custom Transfer History. I have both of these panel grids working as expected when a new part number is entered. The Part Locations panel grid has the filter PartBin_PartNum = ‘?{KeyFields.PartNum}’ in the Provider Model > BAQ Options which is working properly when a new part is entered. The Transfer History panel grid is filtered for current user in the query so it loads the data as soon as the screen loads.

After the Transfer is made in the Inventory Transfer screen the data in these panel grids didn’t refresh so I added a custom event after the transfer event to get BAQ data. This worked for Transfer History since I was filtering at the query, however on the Part Locations panel grid it did not apply the filter above on the grid, instead it returned everything. So I tried adding a filter in the Where clause on the erp-baq get action but then the query did not return anything.

Does anyone know where I need to apply this filter or is there a better way to refresh this panel grid after the Transfer?

I figured out what the issues was here. I used the developer tools in the browser to view that data the was being passed to the baq and noticed that the part number value was including the “?”… so I removed the “?” in the Where clause and then the baq event was able to properly refresh the panel grid filtering on the part number.

I’m not sure why the panel card grid uses the “?” and the baq event does not.

2 Likes