Inventory Usage BAQ?

I found an archived topic where someone posted BAQ’s and reports they had completed to create dashboards and it seemed to be like the Inventory Usage but apparently there is not access to the files of archived topics.

Does anyone have a BAQ similiar to the Inventory Usage SSRS report in E10? I attempted to set a BAQ up but cannot figure out what fields the SSRS is using to generate the data so I am a little lost on how to begin to create a BAQ. Does anyone have anything close to the Inventory Usage SSRS in a BAQ? I have on hand inventory, sold inventory, shipped inventory, all kinds of BAQ’s but I cannot delve into the Inventory Usage to really get to what information it is reporting but it seems there is more to the report that could aid planners, schedulers, purchasers, etc.

Anyone have any good thoughts on how best to get the info on the SSRS so it can be transferred into a BAQ or have a BAQ that works like the Inventory Usage SSRS? I greatly appreciate it! =D

Here is one that gives you all Parts; Part Number, Description, and the Usage for the last 365 days
UsageByPart.baq (21.9 KB)

4 Likes

Here is one that will prompt you for the Part and shows the Usages in columns by month.PartUsage.baq (12.0 KB)

3 Likes

Thank you! These are fantastic!

1 Like

Has anyone found a way to select multiple part numbers, instead of selecting one part number or all part numbers?

Just found these, many thanks. Any updates?

Man this is exactly what I needed. Thank you. Would there be an easy way that I could make this filter the usage only for a current month? I am a noob, I apologize if this something really easy to do.

I didn’t open the BAQ, but I would imagine that there is a filter on the date somewhere? You should be able to change that filter to something instead of 365 days to 30 days, or there are some options for first of last month etc. You would click on the table, and in the BAQ editor on the bottom, you can create a list of criteria.

If you are still confused, post a screen shot of the canvas with the tables on it, and I can point it out.

1 Like

Yes, these were helpful, thank you.